Thursday 28 March 2013

The Three of Us

This is a friend of mine's short film that only needs a bit more cash to be fully funded. I've read it, it's funny, but what's cool about this one is that for £50, you get a one-on-one session with the writer, Andrew Viner, to discuss and get feedback on one of your projects. 

And let's be honest, £50 is cheaper than most places you pay for written feedback. So to get a face to face session for that price, as well as other perks with just backing and being involved in a short film, is really good value for money.

I can also safely say that you will get top quality feedback from Andrew. I know this because I did my MA Screenwriting with him, have known him for almost ten years, and have co-written two features with him.

So to get involved, go here:





No comments: